The Vulcatherm Ceramic Infra-red emitter range offers an energy efficient heating source. The ceramic emitter comprises a nickel heating element embedded in a glazed ceramic body.
Features of the Vulcatherm ceramic infra-red emitters include:
- Operating temperatures typically 300 to 700°C
- Power output 50 to 1500 Watts (equivalent to 40 kW/m2)
- Voltages supplied 110 to 480V
- Energy efficient
- Low cost
- The heating method utilises long wavelength infra-red heat radiation
- Operating life typically 10,000 hours
- Excellent temperature control and even heating
- Rapid response times.
- Clean heat source
- Quick and easy maintenance
- Power and voltage requirements made to the customers requirements
- A large range of standard emitter size, power and voltages available